By Liepa Bračiulytė and Nathan Taylor in Campus
Clark College will host Career Days 2015 on April 27-29 to prepare students and community members for future careers and university transfer.
Activities will include:
- College Transfer Fair in Gaiser Student Center, 10 a.m-1 p.m.
- Various career workshops and events in Gaiser Hall, Room 213 starting at 10 a.m.
- Resume and Linkedln Clinic in Penguin Union Building, Room 002, 9-11:30 a.m.
- Employer Speaker Panel in Gaiser Hall, Room 213, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Career Days Job Fair in Gaiser Student Center, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Health Careers Job Fair in Penguin Union Building, Room 161, 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- LinkedIn Photo Booth in Gaiser Student Center, 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Human Library: Borrow an Expert in Penguin Union Building, Room 258A, 258B and 258C, 3-4:30 p.m.
Over 60 local employers will be looking to hire Clark students and provide tips for applying with their companies. Seasonal, permanent and internship jobs will be available. Students are expected to dress in professional attire.
“We have a lot of companies in the area wanting to hire Clark students,” said Brianna Lisenbee, the employer relations specialist for Clark’s Career Services.
Lisenbee encourages applicants to bring a resume and do research on companies they wish to apply for.
All events are free to the public.